Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
How do I remove Infineon TPM Professional Package on an HP p7-1410 so I can install Win 10 ver 1803
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

How do I remove Infineon TPM Professional Package on an HP  p7-1410 so I can install Win 10 ver 1803? I sincerely appreciate anyone's assistance. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Shadowcast

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Pavilion p7-1410 Desktop PC. You would like to know how to remove Infineon TPM Professional Package so that you can install Win10 ver 1803. I'll be glad to assist you with this case.

NOTE: Before clearing your TPM, be sure to back up your data. Do not clear the TPM on a device you do not own, such as a work or school PC, without being instructed to do so by your IT administrator.

Follow these steps to clear your TPM:

1. Go to Start  > Settings  > Update & Security  > Windows Security > Device security .
  2. Under Security processor, select Security processor details.
  3. Select Security processor troubleshooting, and then under Clear TPM, select Clear TPM.

Your computer will need to restart before the process is complete.

Hope this information helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Hello,

I thank you for your quick response and help. I am already running Windows 10 1709, and I can't seem to find this portion.

Follow these steps to clear your TPM:

1. Go to Start  > Settings  > Update & Security  >
  2.  Windows Security > Device security .
  3. Under Security processor, select Security processor details.
  4. Select Security processor troubleshooting, and then under Clear TPM, select Clear TPM.

Your computer will need to restart before the process is complete.

I've right clicked start, run command and typed TPM.msc which tells me that I don't have it installed/configured, but I can't find it in the BIOS, registry, directories, etc.  I'm so FRUSTRATED, sorry, not yelling at you. Thanks for any help/advice in advance.

HP Recommended

i can not find the staps that you gif to the forum i have win 10 and security devender and that wil work not so

HP Recommended

Please can you explane how i do that stap by stape .

HP Recommended

@Shadowcast wrote:

Hello,

How do I remove Infineon TPM Professional Package on an HP  p7-1410 so I can install Win 10 ver 1803? I sincerely appreciate anyone's assistance. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.