Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 450-a24
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have a littel problem with HSA and two Exclaimation points in orange color. HSA may be overly worried that NAP is'nt turn on. I do not meet the requirement to turn it on. So when will the HP question mark icon, with orange !! turn off. Toolbar lower right next to system tray, hidden icon diamond.

Regards Redscarlett 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@redscarlett

Thank you for the update,
I appreciate your time and efforts,

I Appreciate the response, however, It hardly matters whether it was "an" orange question mark or "two" marks, 

Considering, the steps and links shared earlier should resolve all the concerns you have.

If the notification hasn't appeared yet, please do what you do to trigger them and make use of the articles shared to get rid of them permanently.

Please take your time and keep me posted for further assistance. 😉

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@redscarlett

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you want to turn off the orange question mark (Notification) and need information about the same,

Here are all the details you need to know:

• Opening HP Support Assistant
  • Changing HP Support Assistant settings
  • Adding a device to HP Support Assistant
  • Checking for HP updates
  • Checking for HP messages
  • Specifications category
  • Storage category
  • Warranty and services category
  • Accessories category
  • Internet and security category
  • Diagnostics and tools category

For details: Click here

If you need to troubleshoot any issues with the HPSA: Click here

Keep me posted,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,​​​​​​​

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Riddle_Dicpher

There is not a orange question mark. It is HSA question mark and there are two !!.  Today the two orange exclaimation point hasn't appeared. I can only knock on wood. I just hope that NAP ( network access protection ) doesn't trigger HSA again

HP Recommended

@redscarlett

I Appreciate the response, however, It hardly matters whether it was "an" orange question mark or "two" marks, 

Considering, the steps and links shared earlier should resolve all the concerns you have.

If the notification hasn't appeared yet, please do what you do to trigger them and make use of the articles shared to get rid of them permanently.

Please take your time and keep me posted for further assistance. 😉

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@redscarlett

I'm glad you found the solution you were looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.

And accept this as the solution to help others find your post helpful.

Take care now and do have a fabulous year, ahead. 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I want to optimize my HP Compaq DC 7700 s s factor.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.