Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Model #: 22-a113w Product #: N0B09AA#ABA Serial #: 8CC61908DT Software Build #: 15AM3QRT601#SABA#DAB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So i Have been getting frustrated with hp support assistant. It was working fine one day and then the next thing i know it wont even open just shows the logo and then nothing else happens. I got it to open up again but i don't know how. And even when it opened up it would tell me when i would check for updates and messages that it wasn't connected to the internet. But it pulled and installed a update for my hp printer. So i don't understand what the problem is. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing. I've tried deleting the folders in %temp% like the forums suggested and nothing. I've disabled my anti-virus and firewalls and still it wont open up. Ill post my details of the desktop below. Any help will be appreciated. 

Model #: 22-a113w
Product #: N0B09AA#ABA
Software Build #: 15AM3QRT601#SABA#DABA
PCBRAND #: HP
OS #: ML

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@undeadhitman,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you follow the below steps to uninstall HP support assistant.

1. In Windows, search for an open Uninstall a program.

2. On the Programs and Features window, select HP Support Assistant, then click Uninstall.

Figure : Uninstall HP Support Assistant

Uninstall screen from the Control Panel with HP Support Assistant highlighted
  3. Click Yes on the Programs and Features screen to confirm you want to uninstall HP Support Assistant.

Figure : Uninstall confirmation

Confirmation screen to uninstall HP Support Assistant with Yes selected
  4. Restart your computer to complete the process.

Then download and install it from the below link and check if it helps.

http://www8.hp.com/in/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_in/en/any/psg/pl...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.