Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 570-p055qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have disabled "hibernation" for my PC but would like to enable "Hybrid Sleep".  However, the Hybrid sleep option does not seem to be available on my machine?   How do I retrieve that option, if at all possible?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@ElChez1,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

Let's try these steps here: 

1. Click on start - then go to Control panel

2. Click on System and Maintenance then click on Power Options to run the applet.

3. Click on Change the plan settings under the active selected power plan, 

4. On the "Change settings for the plan" page, click on Change advanced power settings.

5. On the "Advanced settings" tab of "Power Options", expand sleep tree, then expand Allow hybrid sleep subtree.

6. Depending on your computer power configuration, you will see different options available.

For desktop computer relying on AC power, select ON from the drop-down list as the value for both options. 

Let me know it goes for further assistance. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hybrid sleep is not available in the tree.  It is lost in action.

HP Recommended

I found out that by re-enabling hibernate from command prompt I was able to recover the hybrid sleep option.  Thank you for your assistance.

HP Recommended

@ElChez1,

I'm glad you got this issue sorted out.

Do visit our HP Forums and drop us a message anytime you need help.

Thank you 😀

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.