07-16-2019 12:13 PM
I have disabled "hibernation" for my PC but would like to enable "Hybrid Sleep". However, the Hybrid sleep option does not seem to be available on my machine? How do I retrieve that option, if at all possible?
07-18-2019 03:55 PM
Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,
Let's try these steps here:
1. Click on start - then go to Control panel
2. Click on System and Maintenance then click on Power Options to run the applet.
3. Click on Change the plan settings under the active selected power plan,
4. On the "Change settings for the plan" page, click on Change advanced power settings.
5. On the "Advanced settings" tab of "Power Options", expand sleep tree, then expand Allow hybrid sleep subtree.
6. Depending on your computer power configuration, you will see different options available.
For desktop computer relying on AC power, select ON from the drop-down list as the value for both options.
Let me know it goes for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee