Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Anyone tell me how to get my Intel Master Key for a new PC I purchased? It was supposed to be sent to me within 30 days of purchase but was not, Intel says to get it from the supplier.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

So that we can try to search / answer, we should give the model of the computer purchased, and the site where you bought it with the mentioned offer!
Be careful, because there may be some offers, but not applicable depending on the model purchased, the brand.
It is not because you have an intel processor for example, that the offer is valid at hp!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Purchased from HP directly, Pavillion Gaming PC, TG01-1160XT, listed with offer.

HP Recommended

" listed with offer."

sorry show me, I only saw this on the hp site

Special offers: Free shipping | Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC purchase (limit 1 per type) | Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC …special offers: Free shipping | Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC purchase (limit 1 per type) | Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC purchase (limit 1 per type)

• Free shipping
  • Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC purchase (limit 1 per type)

• Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC purchase (limit 1 per type)

• Get 10% off select Monitors when you buy a select PC (limit 1)

• Coupon available!

• Save $100 instantly

https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pavilion-gaming-desktop-tg01-1160xt-8mp64av-1

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I purchased back in November and the offer was current a few days ago. The offer is the Marvel's Avengers offer (see store link below).

GetMarvel_disclaimer.pdf (hp.com)

Get Marvel's Avengers - HP Store Canada

HP Recommended

ok, I understand better, it is present on the Canadian site but not on that I have visited

https://store.hp.com/CanadaStore/Merch/List.aspx?sel=DTP&ctrl=f&fc_htag_gaming=1

If you have not received the email, you must contact hp store directly.

But I do not really like what is mentioned there:

Limited quantities and while supply lasts

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.