Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq dc7800 CMT PC ALL
Microsoft Windows XP

Where I can find the software to manage RAID configuration (Intel Matrix Storage Manager) for Windows XP Professional 32 Bit?

I reinstalled Windows XP Pro 32 bit and would need it to manage RAID configurations.

Thanks, Marco.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, Marco:

Below is the link to the Intel Matrix Storage driver you need for RAID.

This package contains the Intel Matrix Storage Manager, RAID driver, and software support for the listed desktop models and operating system. The Intel Matrix Storage Manager provides RAID drivers that enable the setup of RAID on the listed desktop models with multiple hard drives.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37791.exe

I am also providing the documentation available for setting up a RAID configuration for your PC.

dc7800 RAID.fm (hp.com)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi, Marco:

Below is the link to the Intel Matrix Storage driver you need for RAID.

This package contains the Intel Matrix Storage Manager, RAID driver, and software support for the listed desktop models and operating system. The Intel Matrix Storage Manager provides RAID drivers that enable the setup of RAID on the listed desktop models with multiple hard drives.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37791.exe

I am also providing the documentation available for setting up a RAID configuration for your PC.

dc7800 RAID.fm (hp.com)

HP Recommended

Ciao Paul.
How are you.
I hope all is well.
Sorry for the delay for replying but I was on vacation.
Thanks you so much for the support.
You are our lighthouse in the night.
When I install the Matrix I will let you know if everything is OK.
Thanks again and see you next time.
Saluti il  Mene ..✌️🖖🤞🤙👍👌

HP Recommended

Prego!

Sempre felice di essere stato di aiuto.

I hope you had a nice vacation!

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.