Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop

I recently purchased an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop at Walmart. It was advertised as containing the "Intel Software Starter Pack". At no point during set up was there an option to download this software and everything I see says I need a Master Key to access the software and that it should arrive to me via email. Does anyone know where I should input my email to receive this Master Key? Did I miss a step or how do I go about accessing this software?

Thanks in advance.

Brady VL
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@BradyVL

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue while installing the Intel Software Start Pack.

Don't worry, I'm here to help! I have sent you a Private Message with the details about the next course of action.

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums.

To help the community find this post, click here to access our public post and Select - "Accept as solution", have a good day.

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@BradyVL

Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue while installing the Intel Software Start Pack.

Don't worry, I'm here to help! I have sent you a Private Message with the details about the next course of action.

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums.

To help the community find this post, click here to access our public post and Select - "Accept as solution", have a good day.

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same issue please help 

HP Recommended

@Tbizzle,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your computer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I recommend you refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/support/articles/000029701/programs/intel-software-starter-pa...

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same problem as others on this thread.  There is a sticker on my box that advertises the Intel Starter Pack, but there are no instructions at all as to how to get it.  I followed the link that you left.  It took me to an Intel forum with no reference to the Starter Pack.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

@ChuckD65,

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the exact model and the operating system you are using.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem.  I just purchased my HP laptop today.  I am not sure what I am doing? Should there have been a code in the box? Please help. 

HP Recommended

@LuckyMad

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the exact model and the operating system you are using.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.