Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a hp spectre x360 and checking the Task manager (due to some performance issues) I found that the HP JumpStarts is taking too much CPU time. I checked out for information about this and I found that I had to "disable" it from the the Startup App. When i go to the StarUp App i found the HpseuHostLauncher list TWICE in the list and both are enabled. Is this ok? Could it be any kind of issue or malware/virus/etc?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Maxic  its part of HP's system and not a virus. Its absolutely OK to disable them both if you have two. If there is an HP program you need to run and isn't functioning, you can simply re-enable it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.