Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-1070m
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The website mentions customizable leds on the product listing but nothing on how to actually go about changing the led color once you obtain the pc.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@caffinated_bean

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

The HP OMEN Control app allows you to customize the LED lights on HP OMEN computers. Lighting mode options include single or multi-stage light sequences, system usage and temperature indicators, audio show, or completely off.

Open OMEN Control and set up a profile

Set up the OMEN Control app.

1. In Windows, search for and open OMEN Control.

Figure: Searching Windows for OMEN Control

Searching Windows for OMEN Control

The OMEN Control app opens.

2. Click the Profile Name field.

Figure : Clicking the Profile Name field

Clicking the Profile Name field
  3. Click New Profile.

4. Type the desired name for the new profile.

Figure : Entering a new profile name

Entering a new profile name
  5. Press Enter to save the profile name.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.