Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Purchased Hp all in one yesterday, Microsoft Office that came with the computer has been activated, but it will not respond when I try to use word, outlook, and excel. I can use power point. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Vonnie6, welcome to the forum.

This is a problem that would best be solved by Microsoft's Customer Service.  They are the experts on their products and handle the support for them.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Vonnie6, welcome to the forum.

This is a problem that would best be solved by Microsoft's Customer Service.  They are the experts on their products and handle the support for them.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

@Vonnie6 wrote:

Purchased Hp all in one yesterday, Microsoft Office that came with the computer has been activated, but it will not respond when I try to use word, outlook, and excel. I can use power point. 

@Vonnie6 wrote:

Sorry. No intension to mess up.

How do I get my Microsoft Office Product Key Code from HP to activate Office? HP sold me their desk top with that app. I need that number since Microsoft reinstalled Office after taking it away during a Microsoft RESETand told me to get it from HP. Any body out there with same problem?

Hans

HP Recommended

@VWOLFF, welcome back to the forum.

As I told Vonnie6, any problems with Microsoft products is best solved by their Customer Support.  MS will not allow HP to furnish Product Keys for their products.

For future reference, it is always better if you start your own thread when you have a problem.  It will get far more coverage.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply. I am a first timer and am learning fast.

VWOLFF

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @VWOLFF.

@VWOLFF wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I am a first timer and am learning fast.

VWOLFF

Good for you!  There are many great "Experts" with more knowledge than you will find on other forums.  Read all that you can and learn to diagnose problems. 

Good luck!

HP Recommended

Unable to open any of my office products like outlook and excel.

HP Recommended

@Glenn231, welcome to the forum.

Please start your own thread and add the model of your computer and operating system that you are running.  This will get you more responses.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.