Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo an alle , ich habe ein Mointor HP w2448HC , und ich brauche den win10 64bit Treiber dafür . Wenn jemand eine Lösung hat bitte ich die mir zu sagen. Danke . Ich kann die USB-Anschlüsse seitlich NICHT nutzen das ist schade. Und zudem kann ich die intigrierte Webcam nicht nutzen ,das wäre für mich wichtig . Danke an alle.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Have no one the win 10 64-bit driver for this monitor HP w2448HC ?????  if someone have it ... please let me get the driver and let me be happy again. Thank you sooooo much for that. 

HP Recommended

@Miden 

This is an English site -- so no one understood what you were requesting.

Here is the HP product page for your monitor -- where you can download the driver:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-value-25-inch-displays/7274920/model/3757980

But ... there is no Win10 HP driiver and you will have to try the older drivers to see if any of them work.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hello of all online persons , i am so ashamed .. i will say too all sorry .. excuse me ... now i became a notice that this is a english side .. ok .. now i will explane my situation .  I have a Monitor from HP the typ is w2448hc but i have win10 64-bit .. soo i need the win10 driver for this monitor too use the two usb inputs at the side ..and too use the webcam ...whats is very important for me . My Question at all of you : do someone have the driver for the Monitor HP w2448HC for win10??? please if yes .. let me get it it will sooo great ... Thank You ..and stay Healthy.

HP Recommended

Thank you sooo much WaWood for this idea,  but the old driver  from win8 , willl not Function. So i need someone who have the driver,  please give me a sign if someone have it. Thanks to all 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.