Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Every time I receive an email or a calendar reminder, the notification will pop up 3 consecutive times for the same email or event.  How can I resolve this and just have the notification come up once?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@florencia0411 

This is most likely a problem with your settings for the email application you are using -- and there are so many such applications, that we have no information or capabilities for debugging those problems.

You would have to contact the support forum for the email application you are using and asking them.  For example, if you are using Windows Mail or Outlook, you would have to contact Microsoft Support.

In addition, when you receive email, you are actually talking over the Internet to an email "server" which is maintained most likely by the company that provides you Internet access.  You would need to contact them to find out what your settings need to be for their service because it varies by the email application you are using.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.