cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
florencia0411
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Notifications repeat 3 times for the same email.

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Every time I receive an email or a calendar reminder, the notification will pop up 3 consecutive times for the same email or event.  How can I resolve this and just have the notification come up once?

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,829 32,729 2,979 7,310
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@florencia0411 

This is most likely a problem with your settings for the email application you are using -- and there are so many such applications, that we have no information or capabilities for debugging those problems.

You would have to contact the support forum for the email application you are using and asking them.  For example, if you are using Windows Mail or Outlook, you would have to contact Microsoft Support.

In addition, when you receive email, you are actually talking over the Internet to an email "server" which is maintained most likely by the company that provides you Internet access.  You would need to contact them to find out what your settings need to be for their service because it varies by the email application you are using.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation