Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN 875 gaming desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It is a new PC and after setting up I just updated all things i got at windows update. Then I found out the OMEN command center is not working. I contacted hp they teach me uninstall and install it again from ms store. 

Few days ago I have the auto windows update again. Before I restart the pc, the OMEN command center works ok, but after I restarted, the app just show a blank page and didn't let me close it. I need to turn it off at task manager.

My question is, do I need to uninstall again and reinstall again every time I have window update????? I didn't try yet, keep checking if there is another hp update will fix it, but 3 days passed still fail to let the app works correct, still a blank page even I "sign in" again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Although HP didn't reach me yet, I checked MS store they has update to fix this problem. OMEN Command Center v.9.5.12.0 fixed the missing lighting problem. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Christina19
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you update the command center from Windows store and check whether it resolves the issue.

Here is how it is done:

1. Click the Windows Store icon in the system tray.
  2. Search for OMEN Command Center.
  3. Click Update. Wait while the program downloads and installs.
  4. Click Play.

OMEN Command Center opens.

If you continue to face the issue, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I had been contacted with hp support after a day I post here, they taught me uninstall following :

1. HP System Event Utility

2. OMEN Command Center

Restart computer and install back following:

1. SDK for Command Center,

2. HP System Event Utility 

3. OMEN Command Center. 

The OMEN Command Center runs again, but now the lighting section has been something wrong. It missed the tower light control. 

And for those who read this post, they are still looking at this case so I will update here again if I get any solution or another update release later. I had been talking with them for 2.5 hours but still can't fix it. I just keep checking if there is another update available everyday.

HP Recommended

@Christina19,

Did you install the Omen command center from the Mircosoft store? If no, then I recommend you download and install it from the Microsoft store and check whether the issue is resolved.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

yes I install it from MS store, that's how I can check for update everyday.

HP Recommended

Although HP didn't reach me yet, I checked MS store they has update to fix this problem. OMEN Command Center v.9.5.12.0 fixed the missing lighting problem. 

HP Recommended

@Christina19,

Perfect, I am really glad to hear that!

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.