Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Obelisk 875-0060
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I vist this website and click login/signup frequently it doesn't do anything. It's as if I'm visiting the website without having already created a login, but then after several tries clicking the same field, it comes up with my username. During the first several clicks, my browser (chrome) finishes showing the loading circle and I get the hp favicon, but I'm still not signed in. Only after repeated tries does it show my username, which lets me know it has signed me in.

I have whitelisted this site in my adblocker which is usually what causes these kinds of problems. Anybody got any ideas?

Obelisk 875-0060 , Edoras H370 chipset 84FD , Core I7-8700 , Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 , WIN10 Home 1909 Build 18363.836
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

We are all having that problem, and the forum folks are aware of it.

They just haven't gotten around to figuring out what the issue is yet.

It has been going on for at least two weeks now.

I had to click on the sign in button at least a half dozen times just now in order to log in.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

We are all having that problem, and the forum folks are aware of it.

They just haven't gotten around to figuring out what the issue is yet.

It has been going on for at least two weeks now.

I had to click on the sign in button at least a half dozen times just now in order to log in.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.