Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
570-p017c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello and i noticed that when i checked my Product of my PC that almost everything had pending written all over the entries and there has been no release of any of the sources nor Softpaq updates even i've run HP Support Assistant and a lot of them have given me outdated Drivers and updates and i have newer updates installed on here.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@msdragonfan,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Where are you checking the updates?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

well mostly looking for newer updates of my PC and i mostly find a lot of outdated updates on the drivers and downloads and i am checking for drivers and updates on the product support.no changes to the PC.yes i've done troubleshooting and found near to no issues with the PC.also i have look through the bulletin notices on the product page of 570-p017c

HP Recommended

@msdragonfan Here's the list of drivers and updates available for your device: Click here for details,

Also, updates are usually installed when you have a certain issue that needs to be fixed via a certain update, however, since you don't have any issues you don't have to update it, 

If you wish to update the device either way, make use of the above link or use the HP Support assistant: click here for information.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

well if you guys had updated the list of drivers on that page to most recent i would be at current but there is a barrage of outdated ones dating from 2016 to 2018 which are beyond old.i don't mean to be disrespectful but you guys should keep on updating them to the latest version of the file but sadly you don't and that i have to look elsewhere for the files even if i have to rely on the manufacturer to get the update i need

HP Recommended

from all of the results on the PC i have not 1 of them is recent and i don't want to sound mean nor disrespectful but come on how lazy can one be for like recieving newer updates of drivers and files when they are older than what i have currently

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.