Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 22-b016 Energy Star
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning.

I am currently in the market for software that will do a few things, boost Windows Defender as well as help to keep my desktop running smoothly and keep it optimized. 

Recently I have noticed that my computer seems to be running sluggish and working overtime, so I have done a lot of system checks and cleanup using the Windows preinstall tools but it still seems that something is quite right and could be better.  Does anyone have any good suggestions, and are there any programs that might come with a Free Trial Period just so I can see what might fit me and my HP better. 

Here is a short list of things I can think that might be helpful.....

ActiveCare® – automatic cleaning and repair whenever your PC is idle 
NetBooster®– increases internet speed by fine-tuning over a dozen hidden TCP/IP settings 
Privacy Shield™ – lets you turn off aggressive Windows 10 personal data collection services otherwise difficult to disable 
Memory Mechanic® – reclaims trapped memory from apps that no longer need it 
Startup Optimizer™ – prevents system-taxing bloatware from launching at startup
Security Optimizer™ – finds and patches Windows security vulnerabilities 
Incinerator® – permanently erases all traces of deleted-file data to protect your privacy 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
frankly for having tested various software in the past, in general all this is only the wind!
at a time, if the computer is not efficient enough, it is no longer with software that we solve this
You risked on the contrary, to test different software, for nothing, and on the contrary to burden the system with programs not always reliable
The only thing I use so far is software, to remove some unnecessary stuff, it just fixes the disk space problem.

If this one :

https://support.hp.com/ca-fr/product/hp-22-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/10734597/model/11646530/docu...

☑️Intel Pentium J3710 (Braswell-D)

• CPU speed: 1.6 GHz (2.64 GHz) - max turbo boost)

Supports the Intel Celeron J3060 (Braswell-D) Dual Core processor and the Intel Pentium J3710 (Braswell-D) Quad Core processor only. The processor is not upgradeable.

☑️ Amount: 4 GB

• Speed: PC3L-12800 MB/s
  • Type: DDR3L-1600

• ual channel memory architecture
  • Two DDR3L SODIMM (204-pin) sockets
  • Supports up to PC3L-12800 (DDR3L-1600)
  • Supports 4 GB and 8 GB DDR3L SODIMMs
  • Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
    Remarque :
    32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
  • Supports up to 8 GB on 64-bit systems

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.