sartrism
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Virtual laser of elite presenter mouse not working

HP Recommended
HP Elite Presenter Mouse
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a HP Elite Presenter Mouse few days ago, but the virtual laser function does not work. I figured out that the issue is with the driver/software. I'm quite sure about this because I tested this for 3 different Windows devices.

There are 3 versions currently uploaded and I tested all of them. Only the first software makes the virtual laser work. (But other functions do not work in some softwares.) The latest software makes other functions work well with extra programs other than Powerpoint or Acrobat, but then the laser does not work. (It just works as the usual cursor.)

Please let the developer know this issue as soon as possible because this function is critical to this product. I'm sure they can reproduce the issue with any computer because I'm currently using a HP laptop.

1 REPLY 1
aschmelter
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

i had the same problem. When I paired the presenter/mouse with the PC and set the HP device in "presenter-mode", only a mouse arrow was visible, when I pressed the laserpointer button.

After I installed the driver from https://support.hp.com/de-de/drivers/selfservice/closure/hp-elite-presenter-mouse/17872645?ssfFlag=t..., everything was working fine for me.

Kind Regards,

Andreas

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation