Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Lapt6 15-da1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello to everyone, I bought a laptop 5 month ago in Russia. At first i took it, i realized that the language system is Russian. I looked the internet and did some ways and solutions but non of them worked. 

So i wanna ask from u do u any other way? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Open the Settings  app, and click on Time and Lauguag.

On the left hand side, click on Region and Language

On the right side panel under Languages  click on the language you want to change the display to.

Click on the Set as Default  button underneath the language.

Press Alt + F4 keys keys and Sign out then sign back in.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.