Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i cant find out what drivers these use after an upgrade to win 10 educationhp drivers.png

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

hi

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-desktop-pc-te01-0000i/29014358/model/310467...

have you ever reinstalled the drivers available here?

Or with this ?

HP Support Assistant | HP® Official Site

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi, @lolojr 

From the above support page, you need these drivers for the devices in your screenshot...

This one should install the first two and the last one...

This package contains the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver for supported computer models and operating systems. This utility enables the operating system to show the correct name for the installed Intel hardware in the Microsoft Windows Device Manager.

sp105777.exe (hp.com)

This one will install the PCI device...

This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek Card Reader in supported computer models that are running a supported operating system. The card reader enables users to read from or write to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellular phones.

sp104322.exe (hp.com)

This one should install the PCI Simple Comms Controller...

This package provides the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver for the supported computer models and operating systems. The Intel Management Engine Interface enables communication between the host operating system and the Intel Management Engine firmware.

sp104273.exe (hp.com)

HP Recommended

@paul_Tikkanen

it seems that it was indeed one of those i installed every driver from the support site one at a time 

id think that in the yr 2020 there was some way to tell if the driver is not installed and windows could find it 

and that this page would just show the drivers to support my installed hardware 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-desktop-pc-te01-0000i/29014358/model/310467...

my last laptop was a dell that had windows 8 on it when i purchased it and the upgrade to win 10 broke the intel engine but dell never fixed it and my sd card reader never worked again. 

thank you for taking your time to reply and getting it cleared up

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.