Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
DESKTOP-09T841D
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I just want to know if it is possible to connect the HDMI cable to both ports from my PS4 and Desktop and play. I already have it connected but I've read other similar questions where some have been able some are not. Again, just curious to know if my specific desktop will work.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Hugotheloud, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you would like to know if you can connect the HDMI cable from the PS4 to your All-in-one PC.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your PC?

Does your PC support HDMI input?

Please provide the product number of your PC to assist you better.

Try the steps recommended below to connect another PC to an all-in-one using HDMI In port.

Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI-out port of the media device. (game console, disc player, another computer, etc.)

Insert the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI-in port on the computer, located on the lower-left side of the monitor.

Press the HDMI IN button, which is located on the underside of the lower-left corner of the monitor.

The computer switches to HDMI mode.

To switch back to PC mode, press and hold the HDMI IN button.

Refer this article to know more information about connecting the HDMI to your PC.

Since you have not shared the exact product number of your PC. I may not be able to tell you if there is an HDMI in port on your PC.

Please share the product details to assist you better.

Refer this article to know more information about find product details on your PC. Link: https://hp.care/2BGpkDB

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Hope this answers your query!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.