Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP eliteone 800 G2

Hello

Sorry for bother you but I just bought an HP eliteone 800 G2 and I can not install the OS is saying "BootDevice not found"

I tried all the posibilities,boot devices and some times he is put me in System checks.

Please can someone knows what I can do?

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Turn  it on, immediately pressing f11 repeatedly.  Anything?

Call him over, and let him show you how correct this flaw.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@ROLAND713703,

If you bought a brand new (in the box) 800 G2, it does not need to have the OS installed.  It comes pre-loaded with WIN 10.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Dean

Thank you very much for your quick answer but unfortunately I bought it from a neighbour 2 days ago but I din`t had time to check it. 

Do you know what should i do?

HP Recommended

Turn  it on, immediately pressing f11 repeatedly.  Anything?

Call him over, and let him show you how correct this flaw.

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
HP Recommended

Dean

Thank you once again. I`ll try with f11. I can not call him anymore because he went back to his country.

Regards

Daniel

HP Recommended

Dean 

I tried the F11 but now is apearing "HP PC hardware diagnostics UEFI". I restart and again is reapear the other message and so on......

Regards

Daniel

HP Recommended

Hi, @ROLAND713703 :

If the PC originally came with W10 and you can't get W10 to boot up, you can make your own plain W10 installation media to reinstall W10.

Use the media creation tool at the link below to create either a bootable USB flash drive or DVD.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

The software should work with the W10 product key in the BIOS if the PC came with W10 from the factory.

After W10 has been reinstalled, go to your PC's support and driver page to install the drivers and available software you need.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-eliteone-800-g2-23-inch-touch-all-in-one-pc/7633...

HP Recommended

HI

I don`t know with which windows came because the guy from were i bought it didn`t told me. I have an original Windows 7 and i want it to install it but the everything what is showing is the HP logo and after HP PC hardware diagnostics UEFI and after if i exit apear deviceboot not found.....Every time when i want to do something..

Thank you very much.

Regards

Daniel

HP Recommended

Hi, Daniel:

If you want to install W7 on that platform, it is a bit complicated.

First, you have to go into the BIOS, enable legacy mode and disable secure boot.

W7 is not compatible with secure boot.

Second...you have to run this utility to put the required USB3 drivers into your W7 installation flash drive.

There is a readme link on the page for how to use the utility.  Select the file version you plan to run the utility on.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25476/NUCs-Windows-7-USB-3-0-Creator-Utility

You have to do the second step in order to install W7 because the Intel Skylake chipset does not have native USB2 support until after you install W7, and you then can install the Intel chipset installation utility.

The W7 installation media does not have the required USB3 drivers necessary in order for W7 to install.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much.

I`ll follow your instructions and i`ll let know later on.

REgards

Daniel

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.