wwallace
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hacker in my pc before i can log in or just waits for me to connect,

HP Recommended
290-p0043w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

is there a program or script available to just slam all ports closed denying access to my pc? i would gladly hit the panic button until he finds somewhere else to roost....i fail to understand microsoft selling a product that a ten year old can take from me at will... i should be able to close the gate in a couple strokes if i choose, they got my money.....lol.....can i have my mind back please?

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,660 32,560 2,959 7,271
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@wwallace 

In answer to your first question -- no -- as there are literally hundreds of ports, many of them not documented.

The only way a hacker can be "in your PC" is one of the following:

1) a person gained physical access to your PC while you were not there and created their own account or they hijacked your account.  Barring remote operation, they would only be "in your PC" while they were sitting at it!

2) a person gained access to your network either because you failed to secure it properly, or because they obtained a password to get in via WiFi.

So, given these descriptions, which one most accurately describes the problem you're having?

We can proceed when you provide the information.
Thanks

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation