Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
260-a160na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

went to use hp orbit today but iy would not start.

looked on community & one said uninsatll then reinstall from a link but this did not work.

anyone know how to please??

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

If you just need a working link to reinstall HP Orbit, you can get it below...

This package provides HP Orbit, which allows users to seamlessly transfer text, photos, and files between PCs and mobile devices. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp80501-81000/sp80951.exe

HP Recommended

Hi Paul.

This let me install orbit to pc, pair with other devices & receive from other devices but not let me send from pc, no + tab.

Why not??

Regards

Steve.

HP Recommended

Hi, Steve:

Unfortunately, I don't know how to troubleshoot HP Orbit.

I only knew where to find the installation file.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.