Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp pavilion 15 au123cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Screenshot (2).png

hi i am using hp pavilion 15 au123cl less than 3 months old.as you can see in the image the option to restore drivers in the hp recovery manager is disabled after updating.

i have tried a reset but unfortunately i got installed the same version of windows in which im currently facing this issue.

anyone please find a solution to this problem and fix it as soon as possible and help to fix it.Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Is this the outcome of having Windows updated to Creators Update?

If so, were you prompted to do so? Or downloaded / installed this version manually / yourself?

Regardless of that, did you create set of Recovery Media?

HP Recommended
Yes I am facing this after updating to the latest build of windows
I was prompted from windows upgrade assistant to do the update
HP Recommended

That's swell...

Why do you need to access these drivers? SOme of them might not be okay to use with the latest instance of Win 10?

They may all be available on your PC in C:\SWSETUP folder though?

And in either case: did you create this Recovery Media?

HP Recommended

i need to install the hp provided applications like hp jumpstart etc without downloading all of them.

and i didnt created any recovery media.

HP Recommended

Hang on, have you upgraded or reinstalled from scratch?

if the former, I would expect all these HP applications to remain intact? Do you have SWSETUP folder on your C: drive?

In either case you should be able to download the whole lot from here:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-15-au100-notebook-pc/12499208/model/127...

Praying that all you need is there and available - and that only the latest / correct versions are present.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.