Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
110-214-ix
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Helloo

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Vishal,

I understand that the RAM in your computer is being used, although you are not installing any apps or playing games. 

I am sure you must have tried by restarting the computer once. 

Next, le's find out what is it that occupies the RAM. 

To get started, open the Task Manager by searching for it in the Start Menu, or use the Ctrl + Shift + Esc shortcut. For more information, switch to the Performance tab. On the Memory section, you’ll see a chart of your RAM usage over time. Click Open Resource Monitor at the bottom and you can get more information.

Next, scan for any malaware.  Run the anti-virus application in your computer.

Please reply with the result.  I would be in a position to tell you more steps , if the above one does not work. 

Regards,

Ashok

Ashok ... HP..always working
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.