Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavillion unknown
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i am only the messanger,so  be kind,thanks.

I'm helping an 84 year old man  in love with this HP relic keyboard.

what is the last version of windows that can use this keyboard,

I told him it is not  supported.. but is  H3ll bent... etc.

but does anyone know the last supported OS,  ? whole or in part?

keyboard,  6511-su , he says. USB.!

I sure the HP only keys  are going be dead.

thanks for any clues,  all accepted. cheers.

NO warranty answers by me.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am guessing XP / VISTA probably...?

Also, if it's a USB keyboard and it works, you should be able to use it today without any problems (bar the special keys that may not work, but something tells me that they will if OS assumes that this keyboard can be recognised as a copy of Microsoft Natural keyboard).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.