1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MasterTechGuy
Level 6
175 171 11 17
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When you say your webcam isnt working do you have the correct drivers and software for your webcam? You havent stated your model number. The attachment that you uploaded dont show up...

More information required...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MasterTechGuy
Level 6
175 171 11 17
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When you say your webcam isnt working do you have the correct drivers and software for your webcam? You havent stated your model number. The attachment that you uploaded dont show up...

More information required...

View solution in original post

Dinuwan
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

15-r148ne  model

0 Kudos
Likilesh
Level 3
37 37 2 7
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Dinuwan
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

not ok 😞

0 Kudos
gspjoe
2 1 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

having the same problem and get the same message when i start youcam.

my laptop is a HP dv6-6c10us model

0 Kudos
BillHJr
2 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you ever get an answer to this problem that worked or allowed you to use your webcam again. I have tried and tried and installed drivers but no luck.  It does not look like you ever got an answer but I wanted to check since I'm having the exact same problem.  I get that screen you posted . The only difference is I'm have Windows 7 versus I think you have 10.  wharte@msn.com

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation