Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ProDesk 400 G2 MiniPC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Problem with Intel Graphics driver, 26.20.100.7156.  This driver will make 2nd monitor flash, go black then refresh randomly. 

Solution is reverting back to previous graphics version.  Processor Graphics is Intel HD Graphics 530. 

My issue is newer bad driver keeps reinstalling.  How do I completely remove this bad driver?  I've done Add/Remove but that does not work. 

Hey HP this graphics driver does not work so fix it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I fixed it rolling back to a previous graphic driver driver version and hiding the new Intel update with the tool wushowhide.diagcab 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I have the very same error with 4 Prodesk 600 G2 SFF.

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with 8 HP Prodesk 800

HP Recommended

I have two reported cases with the EliteDesk 800 G2 with the exact same issue. If I uninstall the Intel Graphics Driver, it will auto reinstall later that night regardless. Anyone found any workaround or resolution?

HP Recommended

I fixed it rolling back to a previous graphic driver driver version and hiding the new Intel update with the tool wushowhide.diagcab 

HP Recommended

Like Scottfer4 states:  Uninstall driver, restart computer, run wushowhide utility, and hide the Update. 

HP Recommended

I have the same issues with my 800 G3 running W10 1903 with the same driver 26.20.100.7156

I went and upgraded the driver from Intel's website

Now I am running 26.20.100.7463 and no longer have the black flashing issues.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.