Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp envy 750-175se
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Alright so I just bought this pc for some medium to light gaming. It came with a gtx 745 gpu but I was wondering if I could add a gtx 1060 6gb to the pc for better gaming?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Euraus Welcome to HP Community!

Here's the list of graphics cards tested and approved to work on your device by HP:

• NVIDIA GTX 745 (DDR3) (4 GB)

• AMD Radeon R9 370 (GDDR5) (2 GB)

• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (GDDR5) (2 GB)

• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (GDDR5) (4 GB)

(As an upgrade/custom enthusiast I personally love the idea of upgrading the device as well, However, HP recommends that you go easy on it as the device is equipped with parts that perform at its optimal performance and also, the upgradeable parts listed above are purely for your ease, though the decision to upgrade will be at your own discretion)

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.