Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 24m 23.8-inch Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently bought a 24m 23.8-inch Display. Once it arrived and I plugged it in, the image quality was downright horrible. Things were blurry in places they shouldn't be, and it's far from crystal clear. Monitor works fine otherwise. This may be caused by physical damages, but I'm not certain. Warranty is not an option. I followed an official HP video on the subject of fixing this, and none of the provided solutions worked(those being restarting, setting Windows resolution properly, and checking for drivers, although I believe I didn't check properly. Will do so again.) Is there any way I can fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I wanted to come back to this and post the solution I found. It was the video settings I had chosen on the monitor. If I use anything other than "Multimedia" or "Photo" in "Viewing Modes", the quality is absolutely atrocious. Although now I have a NEW issue I've been noticing, one I'm gonna be making a new post about.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Evercris 

Its specs

https://www.hp.com/hk-en/shop/hp-24mh-23-8-inch-display-7xm23aa.html

Where do you connect it to and how ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I wanted to come back to this and post the solution I found. It was the video settings I had chosen on the monitor. If I use anything other than "Multimedia" or "Photo" in "Viewing Modes", the quality is absolutely atrocious. Although now I have a NEW issue I've been noticing, one I'm gonna be making a new post about.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.