Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion gaming 27X
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The default brightness setting for this monitor is 90. It's so bright that I'm using it after adjusting it to 50.

The problem is that G-Sync Compatibility returns the brightness to the default setting of 90.

Is there any way to reduce brightness by applying G-Sync Compatibility on monitor?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Jason_Yy
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• When was the last time it worked without these issues?
  • Have you updated NVidia Graphics and Chipset drivers?

Click here: https://store.hp.com/us/en/tech-takes/how-to-change-monitor-refresh-rate to know more about "How to Change Monitor Refresh Rate"

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Jason_Yy
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• When was the last time it worked without these issues?
  • Have you updated NVidia Graphics and Chipset drivers?

Click here: https://store.hp.com/us/en/tech-takes/how-to-change-monitor-refresh-rate to know more about "How to Change Monitor Refresh Rate"

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I Bought it 31- OCT and find it 31-OCT

and Not Freqeuency. problem is "BRIGHTNESS"

1. Reducing the brightness of the monitor to 50

2. G-Sync TURN ON

3. The brightness of the monitor has been changed by force to 90.

4. Reducing the brightness of the monitor to 50 indicates that "CUSTOM SETTING SAVE" appears, forcing G-Sync to terminate. 

This is not just a happen for me, but a problem for everyone who bought 25X, 27X.

Everyone points out that this product has a disadvantage.

As you know, there is no relationship between the brightness of the monitor and the G-SYNC.

HP Recommended

I solved this problem.
It was a problem that occurred because I didn't check number 3.

Thank you.

33333333.jpg

HP Recommended

@Jason_Yy
I am glad to know that you managed to resolve the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.