Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-04-2021 03:07 PM - edited 09-04-2021 03:09 PM
@Ajay2001 -- when you power-on your computer, it does several things:
- runs the fans at 100% speed, and noise
- launches the POST ("Power On Self Test")
- part of the POST measures the temperature of the motherboard, and of the CPU
- if the motherboard & CPU respond, then the fans are told to slow down (and get quieter)
- So, the POST has failed to complete, due to some problem.
So, you have some hardware problem:
- failing power-supply
- failing motherboard
- failing CPU
- failing video-card
Unless you are a computer technician, you cannot trouble-shoot and fix any of these problems.
So, either take it to a computer technician, or purchase a "ready for Windows 11" brand-new computer.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community