Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi,

My screen HPw2216v is connected to a Hp Pavillion Slimline running VIsta

Circles appear as horizontal ellipses

If i personalize the screen size to get a perfect circle I loose part of the screen

Any suggestion for an artist painter and photoshopper.

merci from FranceCapture d'écran 2016-11-15 09.33.55.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Eliashp

Welcome to HP Forums!

I see you are not happy with the video quality you are receiving on the computer. I would like to provide my suggestion.

Recommend you to run HP Support Assistant to check for driver updates for your Slimline computer and the monitor. Refer http://hp.care/2fvNQNc

Since you mentioned that you are an artist, you can also install a discrete graphics card to improve the display quality. The display of the monitor depends on the signal it is receiving from the computer. 

Request you to provide the product number of the slimline computer for me to be able to provide more accurate information. 

Let me know if this helped. 

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Eliashp

Welcome to HP Forums!

I see you are not happy with the video quality you are receiving on the computer. I would like to provide my suggestion.

Recommend you to run HP Support Assistant to check for driver updates for your Slimline computer and the monitor. Refer http://hp.care/2fvNQNc

Since you mentioned that you are an artist, you can also install a discrete graphics card to improve the display quality. The display of the monitor depends on the signal it is receiving from the computer. 

Request you to provide the product number of the slimline computer for me to be able to provide more accurate information. 

Let me know if this helped. 

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.