cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Display port on HP Pavillion Wave no longer working - have tried replacing cable

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Wave Desktop - 600-a055na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, the display port on HP Pavillion Wave has recently stopped working. I've tried replacing cable, but no joy. The unit only has 1x HDMI port and 1x display port and I need 2 screens for my work. Happy to pay to get it fixed or replace parts, but I haven't replaced anything on a computer before so not sure what's best to do. Any help gratefully received! Many thanks, Mark

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,924 1,901 182 770
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
are you sure that is not the problem with your screen?
No update perform?

Prométhée  , Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, thanks very much for your reply. Yes, I checked my screen - it works fine via the HDMI port. I'm searching for updates, but finding the driver updates isn't particularly easy...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,924 1,901 182 770
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

from what I saw, the computer, does not have a graphics card, it is integrated

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-wave-600-a000-desktop-pc-series/12079672/model/1320...
You can try the video driver update here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-wave-600-a000-desktop-pc-series/1207967...

Test the screen alone if possible on the DisplayPort port
I guess your second screen doesn't have both HDMI and display ??

Prométhée  , Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation