Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 20-e040in (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When I children do lectures in zoom cloud meetings some time display gones but audio comes.This while I use more power in my pc.HP please help I am very worried because of this problem.My pc details-

Serial No.-[Personal Information Removed]

Model No.-hp-20-e040in

Product No.-N4R57AA#ACJ

Limited warranty:1y/1y/1y

(M3H12AV)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Aarav17 -- it might be overheating of the video-adapter in your computer, causing it to stop sending output to your screen. How warm/hot is the air being exhausted through the vents in your computer's case?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I have also having same problem Aarav17

HP Recommended

@Aarav17 -- it might be overheating of the video-adapter in your computer, causing it to stop sending output to your screen. How warm/hot is the air being exhausted through the vents in your computer's case?

HP Recommended

Dear,itsmyname please tell me how can i resolve this problem.I have checked that air from the C.P.U coming,and is warm.

HP Recommended

@Aarav17 / @Niket08 -- how old is your computer?  If it is a few years old, and it "lives" in a dusty environment (cat or dog hair), then you could try:

1. shutdown the computer
  2. disconnect the power-cord
  3. for a laptop, remove the battery
  4. hold-down the on/off switch for a few seconds, to drain any "residual" power
  5. for a laptop, take a can of compressed air, and shoot into every intake/exhaust port, to try to blow-out any accumulated dust
  6. for a desktop computer, remove a side-panel, and use a can of compressed air, focusing on the blades of the fan on top of the heat-sink on top of the processor, and on the heat-sink itself, and, if present, on the blades of the fan on the "inside-back" of the computer's case. Also, shoot air into all the vents of the power-supply.  If you see any dust on the edges of the fan-blades, gently remove any dust. If your computer has an add-in video-card, there might be a fan on that card. Shoot it, too. Also, check that every fan spins freely -- no seized-up ball-bearings.  After, while you can still see the fans inside the case, reconnect the power-cord, and power-on the computer, to confirm that the fans do spin. After a few seconds, disconnect the power-cord to cut the power to the computer. Replace the side-panel. Reconnect the power-cord. Start-up the computer, use it for 10 minutes, and again measure the temperature of the warm air.

If step #6, above, exceeds your comfort-level for "tinkering" with the computer, then remove the side-panel, and just look for dust. Then, replace the side-panel, and take the computer to a computer technician, for them to do the physical "cleaning".

I hope this helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.