Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDisplay E273m
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm having an issue with multiple HP EliteDisplay E273m monitors where I work.   After a random period of time the sound output on the monitor becomes completely distorted and robotic.  The computers are running Windows 10 64bit and have the latest drivers.  The only temporary fix seems to be to power the monitor off briefly and then back on.   Is anyone else out there experiencing this with these monitors?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue - it has happened twice since I purchased the monitor in June 2020. The sound becomes distorted seems to play at high speed with crackling and distortion too making using the monitor for online calls impossible. Switching it off and on again seems to fix it but it is unclear what triggers it to distort in the first place. I contacted the help centre who sent me a driver to install - not sure if this will work as I had already checked all drivers were up to date. Will have to wait and see.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.