Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-20-2022 05:55 PM
Double text, icons, everything--this occurred shortly after a significant amount of screen flickering. Lovely pink and green double printing, but making work difficult
06-24-2022 11:27 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Does the copy print out the same way?
- What's the application you are trying to print from?
- Have you tried printing from a different application or device?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till the warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
06-24-2022 07:37 PM - edited 06-24-2022 07:38 PM
Your "old" HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop PC is not officially HP certified for Windows 10.
HP offers only drivers for Windows 7 and 8.
In your case: Service is required !
- The computer should be disassembled and checked ( graphic card, display cable and monitor ... )
- Thermal paste for CPU GPU and bridges should be renewed
- The function of the fan(s) must be checked
- General cleaning ...
If you can't do that, you should have it serviced by a professional computer (chip level) repair store.
My recommendation is to switch to a modern and new desktop computer.
Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and
make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️
Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.
Thank you very much
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community