Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

This is the information that I have been able to get from my machine.  I too really need to connect a 2nd montor and dont want to have to buy a new machine when I ma perfrectly happy with this one.  Any advice you can provide me with as to what I need to connect a 2nd monitor would be gratefully received!

Model #: 27-k001a
Product #: H6N03AA#ABG

[personal information removed]
Software Build #: 13AP2AR8609#SABG#DABG
Service ID #: 20140316
PCBRAND #: HP
OS #: ML

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information. From our Rules of Participation: Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer. If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in. Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply. Thank you

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

I have the envy 27 and  i am looking at the back and i have an HDMI IN and HDMI out...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.