HPSA will automatically search for all the latest drivers for your Notebook
Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
Also ensure Windows is up to date.
Select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update , and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available
Keep me posted how it goes
Thank you and have a wonderful day 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Try reinstalling the Graphics drivers from Device Manager
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Display Adapters and expand the List
- Look for Graphics driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the Graphics driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Keep me posted
KrazyToad I Am An HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".