VladislavVeliki
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 260-a184ur videocard

HP Recommended
HP 260-a184ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Help Me pls. My computer have integreted videocard. Im buy new viseocard but in my computer not have slot for videocard. Haw i.m can installed videocard in my computer? HP260-a184ur . Помогите. Мой компьютер имеет интегрированнуюю видеокарту. Она очень слабая. Я приобрел новую но при попытке установить ее в компьютер обноружил что у меня нет слота для видеокарты. Есть ли какая либо возможность для установки моей видеокарты на этот компьютер? 

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,907 4,841 536 2,111
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry but it is impossible!

Iris-A8 motherboard specifications.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-slimline-260-a100-desktop-pc-series/12079697/model/19953394/...
this computer is absolutely not upgradeable
the only option would be an external graphics card box.
but given the cost it can be, it is better to change your computer.

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation