Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Curved All-in-One - 34-b135se
Microsoft Windows 11

So it appears there was an update to the "HP Display Control UWP" today...and now my HDMI port (out) to my second monitor doesn't work - no signal.   When I right click and hit display settings....I can see the monitor (along with my 3rd monitor that is connected through USB).  I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but for some reason my HDMI out port is no longer working now.

My main screen and 3rd monitor works, however my 2nd screen connected directly to the HDMI out is no longer sending a signal.  I have checked the monitor and cables, no issues there. I have also made sure the system is completely up to date (Windows, BIOS, drivers, etc.   Also ran hardware diagnostics - no issues.   Windows is stating that i have the best driver for my "Intel UHD Graphics 630" however the driver date is 2020.  Not sure if updating this driver will fix the issue or cause more issues.

Everything worked as of 6/24...did not use the computer until today - and suddenly the HDMI output doesn't work - monitor says "no signal".

Thanks for the help!

Sean

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thanks HP - "zero" help.

HP Recommended

@SeanPC10

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. Use HP Support Assistant to find and install updates, including BIOS updates, for your computer with Windows.

• In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant, or click the app icon in the taskbar.
  • If the app is not installed on your computer, download the latest version from the HP Support Assistant website.
  • On the My Dashboard tab, find your computer, and then click Updates.
  • Wait while HP Support Assistant analyzes the system.
  • After the analysis completes, select the listed updates, download and install the updates, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
  • If prompted, restart the computer, and then close the tool.

And, also I did go through the Software and drivers for HP ENVY Curved All-in-One - 34-b135se and found out drivers are limited to the Windows 11 OS. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.