cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssossy
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Envy 23 All-In-One - connecting a 2 monitor?

HP Recommended
HP Envy 23 All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi
I wish to run a 2nd monitor on my HP Envy 23 All-in-One if this is possible?
The 2nd monitor has a VGA connection and I can't find how I would connect this to the desktop, as I cannot locate a HDMI socket?
Would I need to run it via a USB adaptor?

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,820 10,816 1,008 3,048
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, a USB adapter should solve the problem quite nicely.  I recommend this:

https://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Graphics-Multiple-2048x1152-1920x1080/dp/B00A2E1MQA

The Plugable devices are reliable and will solve the problem.  There are other similar devices, you are free to use a comparable device.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
ssossy
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response.
It appears there is a severe shortage of these adaptors in Australia for these adaptors.

0 Kudos
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,820 10,816 1,008 3,048
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry to hear that.  I guess you will have to wait on vendors getting them in or try have one shipped in.

I assume that Amazon is worldwide and can ship it in.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation