03-17-2017 10:21 AM
Yes! This is ridiculous. I have uninstalled My HP Display, Updated my graphics card, reinstalled it and I still have the exact same problem.! The Reason I got and HP monitor is because I like My HP Display which works great in my office where we have Windows 7. Hp you need to listen to us and fix this Windows 10 issue!
04-27-2017 06:11 PM
For all those struggling with this as I have Microsoft has something built right in so you can do similar screen splits. It is the snap mode. I am posting a good link. So glad to have multi screens back!
06-07-2017 03:13 PM - edited 06-07-2017 03:21 PM
I've got the same problem. For me the following helped me (My Display Version 1.40 ):
- uninstall My Display
- uninstall every graphic driver (expect the intel ones)
- reboot your pc
- download the latest graphics driver and install them (if possible select "new installation")
- install My Display downloaded from Portrait Displays Inc.
- reboot your pc
This helped me to get the programm working under win 10 pro x64 with anniversary update (Version 1703, Build 15063.296).
My only problem is, there are no possible actions in the program. I can only see "options" and "help". The tabs "adjust", "color" and "quick launch" are greyed out (see screenshot)....
Tested on my laptop with a pavillion 32 connected with displayport. The specs are:
i7 5700 HQ
16 gb ram
nvidia geforce gtx 970m
nvidia driver v.382.33
06-07-2017 06:25 PM
Finally! Downloading directly from Portrait Displays worked. All is good now. I've always had updated graphics drivers so that was not the issue for me.
06-08-2017 02:05 AM
Looks like I've downloaded an old version. Deinstalled and redownloaded the new version worked for me as well. Now I can use all options to configure my monitor
06-09-2017 04:23 PM - edited 06-09-2017 04:31 PM
Looks like the vendor Portrait displays finally fixed HP My Display. The long wait is finally over. Here's the download link. Then got to click on "Click Here to accept the End User License Agreement and start the download."
Some of the cool things you can do is adjusting your monitor brightness. You can also click on technicolor, text, Custom, Multimedia, Gaming. Adjusts your monitor settings for ya. You can do split screens as well
06-12-2017 06:21 PM
Portrait Display has released a fix. Thank you for letting us know Mr. Great. I got 5 months left on my warranty and was going to sell my display and get another brand because of this problem so I'll keep it a bit longer after all
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)