Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp pavilion all-in-one 24-r0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need your help on to solve the issue of Multiple display using USB to DVI/VGA Converter and USB TO HDMI.

I have bought 2 different Converter but all did not work. Its shows that its installed on the PC and when click on Detect , it did not identify it But is worked on my HP Laptop (Elitebook 840 ). 

Can you suggest what else i need to do to make it work or 

Can you recommend a model of Converter that is compatible with hp pavilion all-in-one 24-r0xx.

Thanks while expecting your swift response

USB 3.0 Port on the HP All in one PavilionUSB 3.0 Port on the HP All in one Pavilion

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I cannot see your image yet. 

I see no mention of the make and model of the two USB adapters or if you installed the software/drivers needed for the adapters to work.

Please include that information.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

NO  PC told at all ,just r0xx (no xx told nor, full product code # told (off BIOS page 1)

the PC  has 3 motherboards used, here,  USA, and not model told , means this.

IF this is your mobo.

Klingon-UF does not. have USB-c !! others  have no HDMI so that is why I guessed  "KLINGON" mobo .... 1 clue.

• NO PC told , just xx)
  • NO monitors told ,at all. hints to VGA,  and HDMI only.
  • NO adapters told,  make + model or URL to yours  sold. (tell all  ports on all monitors rear, mine has 3)
  • This PC has no USB-C multiport here,,  just marked with charge port lightning bolt, and is not thunderbolt.
  • you did  ask 2nd for a cable, but then failed to say from what port on PC to what monitor not told. (sorry )😎
NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

ok that photo finally showed up.

and is blurry i key places but has HDMI out so that works to any HDMI monitor but guess you have  no HDMI monitor

no monitors told at all. guessing omg hard.

the left side of the  photo shows, best I can tell

is  Klingon-UQ motheroard

and the USB-C with lightning bolt there.  but is blurry.  (  (I think that BOLT means charging port only not VIDEO active) IDK

so I guess you used the lighting bolt USB-C port to a USB-C to VGA adapter of some kind? show URL to said cable please.

I also could not find a user guide for this PC nor the spec on the USB-C (lbolt) jack.

A USB-C multiport adapter converts the device's native video stream to DisplayPort/HDMI/VGA, allowing it to be displayed on an external display, such as a television set or computer monitor.

no flash used in the photo so I can not see inside that BOLT jack, but I think now it is only USB3.1 super speed rated only

and is not and oval USB-C port nor is it multiport rated.

but NO PC actually told yet.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.