Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-06-2021 08:49 AM
Hello there, I described my problem in the video, I will be glad for any help in fixing.
12-14-2021 03:29 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Does it happen only while playing games or playing videos?
- Did you make any changes to the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
- Have you updated Graphics and Chipset drivers?
- Have you checked the display on an external monitor?
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
12-15-2021 03:26 PM
1) Does it happen only while playing games or playing videos?
This only happens in games. I can also clarify that this happens only in full screen mode. If I turn on windowed or borderless, the problem disappears, but I think you understand that no one plays this way, because the response time increases.
2) Did you make any changes to the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
No, the problem appeared spontaneously, I did not do anything that could provoke it. I didn't even change the monitor settings themselves, all I did was turn on FreeSync. In the PC itself, I also did not touch any settings.
3) Have you updated Graphics and Chipset drivers?
I tried various drivers for the video card, Nvidia support tried to help me solve this problem. But unfortunately none of them could help, at the moment I have the latest driver for the video card.
I have not tried to update the chipset drivers, to be honest I don't really understand what it is. The only thing I did after the appearance of this problem was to update my BIOS to the latest version in the hope that this might help, but it also did not solve the problem.
4) Have you checked the display on an external monitor?
I connected a second monitor, there were no problems with it. As I said in the video, the problem is only observed when G-Sync is enabled. When I disable this feature, no problems are observed.
12-16-2021 03:53 PM
Thank you for posting back.
I appreciate your efforts!
- What is the exact product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
With the correct product number we can update latest the monitor firmware. If you still need additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction or a remote session with our HP Support team if you would like to continue troubleshooting.
I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Please feel free to contact us here anytime you require any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee