Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a1200nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Anyone experiencing the same? In bright area's I notice some horizontal lines/darker bars in the upper part of the display. As a working photographer, not a good situation. 

Image of screen 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@JerEnvy -- it is going in for repairs

That is a good outcome.

Please click "this reply was helpful" for each helpful reply.

Please click "Accept As Answer" if you have received enough responses, and you don't need any more assistance for this issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@JerEnvy - what other electronic items are very close to the All-In-One computer?

The external power-supply brick? 

Any sound-bar?

Any cable-modem (or DSL modem) ?

Any external USB-to-WiFi adapter plug?

It might be electrical interference between those devices and your All-In-One. Can you move those devices further away from the computer? Does it make a difference?

HP Recommended

Thanks 4 the reply and suggestions!

Moved everything no result. The HP power brick at its furthest distance. Nothing unfortunately. I also plugged in an external monitor, no bars on that one so it isn't software related. Any more suggestions? I LOVE this machine but the problem with my screen are not nice 😉

HP Recommended

@JerEnvy -- if the computer is less than 12 months old, contact HP Support, to open a claim against the HP warranty, to repair/replace the computer, at HP's expense.

HP Recommended

Yes it's less than 12 months. I contacted them and its going for repairs 👌

HP Recommended

@JerEnvy -- it is going in for repairs

That is a good outcome.

Please click "this reply was helpful" for each helpful reply.

Please click "Accept As Answer" if you have received enough responses, and you don't need any more assistance for this issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.