Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed an optional intel graphics version 20.19.15.4835(2017). Now my background image looks pixelated and not crystal clear like it was before.

Mine was on the 2016 version.

How do I reset or uninstall to fix the problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if you can roll back the graphics driver.

Go to the device manager.  Click to expand the Display Adapters device manager category.

Click on the Intel HD graphics adapter listed there.

Click on the driver tab.

If the roll back driver button is not grayed out, you should be able to click on the roll back driver button and restore the previous driver.

If it is grayed out, see if you can do a system restore, and choose a restore point closest to before you installed the updated driver.

If you are unfamiliar with how to do that, see the info at the link below...Restore from a system restore point.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.