Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
4NN80AA#ABL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-xa0059

Product: 4NN80AA#ABL

Hi,

I would like to know how to put my computer in sleep mode and that when I use for example the software to remote my computer the sleep mode is deactivated to be able to access my computer because currently, I can't do it or I need to setup the option to start the sleep mode in the control panel... the screen turn on and stays on. I am in Windows 10 Home and have no login password.

What I want to do is when I put my computer in sleep mode manually and I remote my computer the screen stay off (sleep mode) an not open and when I finish the stay on sleep mode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@yapp12 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to access the HP all in one while in the sleep mode.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Please refer to the below link to troubleshoot.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03383935

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@yapp12 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to access the HP all in one while in the sleep mode.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Please refer to the below link to troubleshoot.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03383935

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I just machined an all in one computer.

I configure the sleep mode in the unlock parameter option.

I also configure in the control panel under option power option and I also deactivate some option dams device manager for the network card .... When my computer goes to sleep mode the computer no longer turns the hard drive ... Like  if the computer was completely shut down and so I cannot connect to my computer remotely ...

I do not know what to do. In addition when I want to enter my computer to come out of standby mode I click on my mouse and I hear my hard drive restart after I have to click on connect despite that I have no session with password to enter my computer and I don't understand why I am asked this option and it enters afterwards on the computer.

Note that when my computer goes into sleep mode my emails do not continue to enter my computer under windows live mail despite the software open on.

HP Recommended

@yapp12

I understand your concerns.

Please update the windows update.

Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Install updates using HP Support Assistant

1. In the search box, type, and open HP Support Assistant. 
  2. Check for updates. 
  3. If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.  

Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.

If the issue still persists, please perform the system reset.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

thank you but this is not the solution to do.

HP Recommended

@yapp12

I understand your concerns.

In that case, I would suggest you contact our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.